Frissítve: 2020. máj 31.
HOW TO DEAL WITH DIFFICULT PEOPLE...
When overcoming anxiety, we BOTH have to resolve our own negative emotions AND deal with the difficult people in our lies.
The thing to remember is that...
🔸 We anxiety-prone people tend to INTERNALIZE our shame & unhappiness.
🔸 The people who hurt us tend to EXTERNALIZE their shame & unhappiness onto others.
Once we understand that that both sets of symptoms are simply Shame & Unhappiness in disguise...
then, we can BETTER understand the people who hurt us, learn to not take their bullshit so seriously, and feel happy and free no matter what they do.
We cannot change other people... but what we CAN do is...
1, Understand them.
2. See through their behaviour
3. Have COMPASSION for their shame & unhappiness. These emotions are UNIVERSAL.
4. Put up the necessary BOUNDARIES while feeling NO GUILT or SHAME.
5. Free ourselves from our OWN SHAME AND UNHAPPINESS so that we are no longer triggered so easily by others.
6. Feel emotionally free, wise, and resilient
7. Live our own happy lives. <3
Let me know if you'd like to know more about how I help people free themselves from shame, anxiety and social anxiety and be able to better handle the difficult people in their lives.
To your emotional freedom...
A Kanadai Coach